Charting the Course 2015
"Strengthening and Equipping the Sons and Daughters of the Kingdom"
FMCI ANNUAL CONFERENCE // OCT. 26-28
CAMP COPASS // DENTON, TX
This gathering is for all generations and all ethnicities. I encourage you to invite others to join you for these special days of encountering Him and receiving strategies for our assignments.
Components of the Conference
* Plenary speakers: Bishop Harry Jackson, Dutch Sheets, Hope Taylor, Patti Amsden, Don Crum, David Amsden and Jim Hodges
* Worship teams: (1) Melissa Gabler and Grace International Church; (2) Chauncey Fourte and Impact Life Centre ; and (3) Nathan Isaacs and Grace Community Church
* Ministry by team of prophets coordinated by Tricia Miller
* Panel on racial reconciliation moderated by Hope Taylor
* Reports on 2015 FMCI RRIs led by Pastor Rodney Lord and RRI leaders
* Breakout Sessions/Workshops for the following groups: (1) Pastors; (2) Chief Musicians; (3) GenOne leaders; (4) Marketplace leaders; and (5) Intercessors.
Bishop Harry Jackson
The costs this year are the same as last year. Cost categories are as follows:
* The Tally Center for a single is $443. (Lodging is $336: $112 per night; $72 for eight meals, and $35 for registration)
* The Tally Center for a couple is $540. (Lodging is same; meals are $144; and registration is $60)
If you are interested in staying in the Talley Center, Please call the FMCI office first - space is limited! 972.283.2262
* The Angel Hotel for a single is $347. (Lodging is $240: $80 per night; $72 for eight meals, and $35 for registration).
* The Angel Hotel for a couple is $444. (Lodging is same as single rate; $144 for meals, and $60 for registration)
Register now by calling Dawn at 972.283.2262. or Online registration
Bro. Jim Hodges